We supply Floplast's Half Round, Square Line, Niagara and Hi-Cap (deep flow) range of gutters and pipes in our shop alongside our fascia range of products.
With modern rain full becoming heavier each year, we strongly recommend FloPlasts Deep Flo guttering system. This is great value for money and has a superior flow rate that is more suitable to our modern climate.
FloPlast rainwater systems offer a wide choice of profile design, both traditional and modern, in a range of colours to suit all tastes and applications.
The FloPlast reputation for technical excellence, competitively priced and quality finished products have established the company as a leading supplier of PVC-U Plastic Building products.
FloPlast rainwater systems have been rigorously tested by the BSI, passed with flying colours and were awarded their prestigious kitemark.
DONT WANT GUTTERING/PIPES?
FLOPLAST RAINWATER SYSTEMS
- BS EN 12200 1:2000 (Downpipes and fittings)
- BS EN 607:2004 (Gutters and fittings)
- BS EN 1462:2004 (Eaves brackets)
- Suitable for all types of buildings; domestic, commercial and industrial.
- Tough and durable, yet lightweight for ease of installation.
- Products will withstand normal ladder weight.
- High gloss finish with blemish free surface providing excellent all round weathering and colour fastness.
SUPERIOR THERMAL PERFORMANCE
- Thermal break in ridge and rafters prevents cold getting inside rafters
- Industry leading ridge and rafter U Values
- Best u Vale available for double glazing 0.9 w/m2k
DESIGN DETAIL - THE ARCHITECTS CHOICE
- Roof proportionately correct with ridge and hips all 40mm
- Variable pitch options available